Unable to login on App - same issues on site

So this is a clear complaint. I purchased PDF Architect last August, I used it fine then but I have come back to it now to do some editing on some PDFs. I changed computers since then so I could to install the software now. I can do that but I am unable to login. I used the Google Account option, but when I go to login the accept permissions option is greyed out and it fails because I am stuck on that page. I go to this forum and have to login, create an account etc. I do this same and again your forums have a similar issue that you lead me through some stupid 'how to be nice' page which probably would not be needed if you had a working login system in both your forums and your app. In the Forum, the only way I could get past the message was closing the browser and going in again where it is clear this time enough of a set of cookies was present to take me in.

I don't actually want help any more because I cannot use your software at all. All I wanted to do was rotate a single page and I have wasted an hour of my time trying to do that. Your software is just bad. God damn it.

1 Like

I'm glad to hear others are complaining about their customer service. I had a fully functional application of pdf architect until auto-renewed in March 2020. They keep sending me links to the free download. Never had trouble with original subscription and actually would have recommended it. But since the auto-renewal, it deactivated and it's never worked even though deducted funds from my paypal account (and now it's July and I am still waiting for a refund). It was the 3-computer license program and I had only used for one computer. I've spent about 16 to 20 hours dealing with this issue and can't get any decent assistance from tech support. Has anyone else had similar issues?

Very disappointed with customer service!!