Upclick not honoring 30-day guarantee

I have used the free version of PDF Architect for years with no problems, but after purchasing and installing the professional version, it crashed every time, even after reinstalling.

The PDF Architect order page states: "If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with our products, please contact us within 30 days of purchase and we will refund you 100% of the purchase price - Guaranteed! Satisfaction guaranteed! Full refund. No questions asked!"

I contacted Upclick for a refund within 30-days of my purchase, but they have thus far refused to fulfill my request. Their first reply told me to reinstall the software despite the fact that I explained I had already tried that. The second reply said that they would offer me a discount even though I explained that the software is completely unusable on my computer.

As PDF Architect has entrusted Upclick to sell its software and implement its refund policy without making it explicitly clear at the time of purchase to the customer, PDF Architect has the responsibility to ensure that its refund policy is strictly followed and provide recourse to aggrieved customers when it is not.

1 Like

Hi @Lesnac

I am sorry to hear about your troubles with the app and also with the your first point of contact.

Could you please send me you order ID (via private message), so I can take care of the refund asap?!

Many thanks.

Kind regards
Sascha

Sascha, thank you for offering to help. Upclick has finally refunded my money.