Access Denied! Error

Hi, I’m new to PDF architect but one of our clients is all of a sudden getting an Access Denied error. She was modifying the same document earlier today, so not sure what is causing the issue. I thought it better to ask here because trying to contact the actual PDF architect support is one of the most painful things I’ve ever done :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,

sorry for the trouble, may I ask which problems you experienced when trying to contact the support?
Was there any additional information/text on the access denied error window?

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thanks for the reply. I just had to wait on hold for ages, then the woman misunderstood me and hung up on me.

And no, there was no additional information. Is there specific information you need to be able to help with this error? I can probably find out whatever you need, I’ve just never dealt with this software before so a little lost tbh :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi,

thank you for your feedback and sorry for the bad experience, something like this obviously shouldn’t happen.
Does the user get the access denied error when trying to open the document, or when trying to modify it? Do other documents still open properly?

Best regards,

Robin