Auto-save is turned of for no reason? Default Profile gets lost?

When I turn on auto-save. Profile with auto-save is turned off after approximately a batch off 30 PDF's. When I save my profile it is lost in the middle off printing. The auto save is gone. Please help for a solution

Hi,

there is no known cause for this, but it seems you aren’t the only user facing this problem.
Could you set the logging level to “trace” in the debug section of the application settings, print some documents until the profile gets lost and then send us the resulting log (support(at)pdfforge.org)? It might provide some additional information which can help us to track down the issue.

Best regards,

Robin

Hello,

The log file is sent by e-mail. Succes!

Hello,

Same problem with version 2.4.1 build 13. The auto save is turned of in a batch printing PDF

here’s the log file:

2016-12-22 11:20:18.2604 [Error] pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobInfoQueueManager.ProcessJobs: There was an error while processing the print jobs: System.Threading.ThreadAbortException: De thread is afgebroken.
bij pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Settings.Ftp.get_Password()
bij pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Settings.Ftp.Copy()
bij pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Settings.ConversionProfile.Copy()
bij pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobBuilder.BuildJobFromJobInfo(JobInfo jobInfo, PdfCreatorSettings settings)
bij pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobInfoQueueManager.ProcessJob(JobInfo jobInfo)
bij pdfforge.PDFCreator.Core.Workflow.JobInfoQueueManager.ProcessJobs()

Version 2.5.1.5 the same issue. Profiles gets lost. All the updates I installed after 2.3.2 have the same issue.
I’ll go back to version 2.3.2 and stick to that version

Hi,

we are still looking into this but so far it is completely impossible to reproduce this here, other users have reported this going back to even PDFCreator 1.9.3 so if you still encounter the error after downgrading but are 100% sure it didn’t use to happen, this would indicate a problem outside PDFCreator, so please let us know if the problem disappears for you after downgrading.
Sorry for the trouble.

Best regards,

Robin