[BUG] A4 portrait + A3 landscape renders wrong scale

I hope it’s the right place to report a bug. A document with first page A4 portrait and consecutive pages A3 landscape is rendered incorrectly. The A4 page is OK, the first A3 page is OK, but the consecutive A3 pages are not scaled as the first A3 page. I tested that with excel and libreoffice - both programs export pdfs correctly and both print using pdfcreator incorrectly, so I belive it’s a pdfcreator bug. Versions affected: 2.5.3

I don’t know how to upload a file here. A temporary location of the test case (libreoffice and excel): [LINK REMOVED - I can’t post links]

Edit: I can’t post links, so an excel spreadsheet with first tab A4 portrait and second tab A3 landscape (multiple pages) printed as a whole document together should give the same results.

Edit2: I have a test case ready - please PM me if interested.

Hi,

this is a good place for bug reports.
Does setting the orientation directly in the PDFCreator profile settings->PDF->General make any difference?
The default setting is auto-rotate, which uses Ghostscript to detect the proper orientation and sometimes has problems, especially with mixed orientaions. If you installed PDF Architect and registered for the free create module, this will provide a virtual printer which uses a different technologie and should be able to get the orientaion correctly in any case. If you could send the examples to support(at)pddfforge.org we will be happy to have a look at the issue and see if there is anything we can improve/fix.

Best regards,

Robin