Can only install PDF Architect on one computer?

Why can I only install PDF Architect on one computer? Most companies allow two per person since most people have a desktop and laptop! I found out this is your policy. This is a dumb policy and should be changed to accommodate business people that travel with their laptops and not their desktops. I sure hope you change this stupid policy. You won’t win many customers with a “one only” computer policy. Can I get a refund so I can buy one of your competitors software. I happen to also have Wondershare which allows two computers!  

LocalMediaMaster, LLC

I have to agree. Developers have become real shady and make it quite difficult for one to read a EULA. Only developers seem to get away with this. I have less empathy for them when their work is pirated and once again they fail to see from an honest end user when licensing information becomes a complicated search. At least they could offer a massive discount for an extra license or have a 2 machine limit.

I can’t believe they are still selling it like this. What a ripoff. And it seems if you reinstall you have to get the license key moved by contacting support. I would have never bought this had I known.

I agree with this since I’d have to purchase another one just for my laptop. Should be a two-computer license at a minimum.

The information in this thread is no longer up to date; the account based licensing now allows to install on up to 3 machines. If you recently purchased a perpetual license but would like to switch to an account based one in order to be able to use it on up to 3 machines, please contact support(at)pdfforge.org and it should be possible to switch this free of any charges in most cases.