How does user licensing work for the terminal server version of PDF Architect

I have just installed the terminal server version of PDF Architect (installer is PDF_Architect_TS_Installer_4.0.29.25612.exe).

I have acquired two user license keys, (pdf Architect Professional Volume Licensing keys) which I have not yet activated, because I do not yet understand the details of how multi-user licensing works on a terminal server.

My question is this: Do license keys attach to specific users on a terminal server, or are they first-come-first-served, so that any two users can use all of the licensed features at one time?

Hi,

they are concurrent licenses and not tied to individual user accounts; the amount of licenses only limits how many users can access PDF Archtiect at the same time.

Best regards,

Robin

Is this still the current Licensing method in use, for PDF Architect on terminal/citrix servers? I currently have more than 25 users on the server, but only 4 or 5 may be using the software at the same time. So I assume, I'd only need a 5 user, volume license? Please advise.
Thanks,
Will

Hi,

there are now 2 options, a (perpetual) volume license key, or a plan (subscription) for 5 users.
In both cases you will a 5 user license, for more details please contact support(at)pdfforge.org

Best regards

Robin