PDF Creator processes only first pages of a batch

Hi all,

since some time now I'm running the latest version of PDF Creator, 3.2.2 and I have a problem with it. It occurs when printing multiple files at once.

If sending multiple files at once to PDF creator, it always 'stacked' the assignments. Then it was possible to merge these files into one document and save the files under one document. (This is very practial for an engineering company, where multiple drawing files need to be merged into one document all the time.)

The problem is that now it only shows the first two files - not more. If there are more files, PDF creator doesn't show these files. -> However, if then I continue to print these files, close PDF creator completely and open the program again via the explorer, the other, remaining files pop op. So somehow PDF creator saves these files in its memory, but doesn't show them on the first hand.

Anybody had the same issue, or a clue what is happening here?
Thank you for your reactions.

Hi,

it sounds like something isn't working as intended, a potential cause could be a problem with replacing our print monitor during the last PDFCreator update.
As a first attempt to solve the issue, please uninstall PDFCreator, reboot your machine and install it again afterwards. If this doesn't fix the issue, please check the version of the pdfcmon.dll located in Windows\System32 (you might need to enable "show hidden files" in your Windows Explorer options to be able to see it) and post it here.

Best regards

Robin

Hi Robin,

thank you for your answer!

Since we really needed the program, we tried the uninstall/install trick already. I didn't work with re-installing the same version. However, re-installing the previous version (3.1.2), did the trick. We now dont have the problem anymore. So we are happy, but its unfortunate since the dll-file that you are talking about has now been replaced. Im sorry to not be able anymore to go into it any further. Hope it is a one-time only problem.

Kind regards.

Hi,

thanks for the feedback,
we will keep an eye on it but it since we can't reproduce the issue here, it is most likely a one-time issue or limited to very specific circumstances.

Best regards

Robin