PDFCreator printing problem when im trying to convert to pdf

Hello there,

Recently I am having a problem when I print documents to PDFCreator 2.4. I had 1.7 before and i had not this problem then. The problem that I am facing is that when I print a page the text that is inside the cells goes outside the cells when it gets printed in PDF..

It looks something like this:

I have try to change the settings for the page, margins etc but anything has solved my issue yet.

Has anyone seen this before that can help me with this :slight_smile:

Hi,

we haven’t seen this before, are you printing from the same version of the same application which you used to print to PDFCreator 1.7 ?

Best regards,

Robin

Yes, correct, I am printing from the same version of the same application. I have tried to adjust the settings on the PDFCreator but to tell the truth I am not good at it and I dont actually understand it. I have tried to make the PDFCreator printer as a default printer but still the problem remains.

It was good as I mentioned before, when we had 1.7 everything looked good, but now with the 2.4 we are facing this problem.

Hi,

there in fact aren’t really any settings in PDFCreator which would cause this, my first guess would be the version of Ghostscript we currently use for converting and the version we used in the old PDFCreator are causing the difference, but it is hard to say. Please try installing PDFCreator 2.3.2 to see if there is any difference, this still uses an old Ghostscript version: http://download.pdfforge.org/download/pdfcreator/2.3.2/PDFCreator-2_3_2-Setup.exe?file=AMIfv97fTqvZT9r_Dz9pxmKy8H81gglOZn4lwKMaXfVCNBPlF64-tcQ4nyueHxxQbnFeB_CC5wIYKWw79SsryeowzYUK49gWY1VsRC9xCzuoZ2DkGYJBzcDAvyNAPlgZwEiAKFZlXSFuN7hjAy_Rmm1ZtFGUzNMmDosr7dt861oh2KK_CKlFSCU

Best regards,

Robin