PDFCreator Server - Error when trying to change Tiff Settings in the Queue

Guys,
Need your help. :frowning: I am getting a "System.NullReferenceException" error when trying to adjust the TIFF settings under the Queue Advanced Settings. It will let me change it, save it, but then the last prompt where I need to agree to restart the service for the service to take effect, I get the error and the setting will not stick.
I am using version 1.2.0 Build 30158. Just purchased it. :frowning:
Submitted email to Support as well ...

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
at pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Settings.DropboxSettings.Equals(Object o)
at pdfforge.PDFCreator.Conversion.Settings.ConversionProfile.Equals(Object o)
at pdfforge.PDFCreatorServer.Service.ServerSettings.Queue.Equals(Object o)
at pdfforge.PDFCreatorServer.Service.ServerSettings.Settings.Equals(Object o)
at pdfforge.PDFCreatorServer.UI.ViewModels.Windows.MainWindowViewModel.ExitExecute(Object obj)
at pdfforge.Obsidian.DelegateCommand`1.Execute(Object parameter)
at MS.Internal.Commands.CommandHelpers.CriticalExecuteCommandSource(ICommandSource commandSource, Boolean userInitiated)
at System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
at System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
at System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
at System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
at System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
at System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
at MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
at System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
at MS.Internal.Threading.ExceptionFilterHelper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)

Thank you in advance!

Hi,

it seems to be related to an issue with the dropbox settings, have you checked those to ensure they are valid?
Of course, it still shouldn't throw an exception but rather display a warning if it finds invalid settings.
We will look into this as soon as possible.

Edit: I wasn't able to reproduce this with default settings + only changing the option you mentioned, so I assume the issue might be with the dropbox settings.

Best regards,

Robin