PDFCreator stopped working after 3.2.0 update

After upgrading to 3.2.0, COM Interface stopped working (‘interactive’ printing works fine). And then I went back to 3.1.2 and 3.1.1 and they stopped working too. 3.2.0 <job>:ConvertTo(<fileName>) started complaining that ‘The path is not valid. Please enter a valid absolute path.’. Of course the path is not valid since the file does not exist yet (but all versions prior to 3.2.0 worked fine) *but it is the valid Windows filename. In %TEMP%\PDFCreator\Temp the jobs are piling up and there is a valid output.pdf file in %TEMP%\PDFCreator\Temp\<job>\tempoutput. It just can’t be moved/renamed to <job>:ConvertTo(<fileName>). In 3.1.x there is no error message, just <job>:IsFinished is true and <job>:IsSuccessful is false. And in 3.2.0 there is no %TEMP%\PDFCreator\Temp, just %TEMP%\PDFCreator\Spool. File/folder permissions in %TEMP% are fine. Is there anywhere I can look why ‘The path is not valid.’?

UPDATE: I’ve just tried 2.5.3 and it worked fine. Now what?

Hi,

sorry for the trouble,
are you by any chance using a lower case drive letter for the output path?
I am not sure if this was different in PDFCreator 2.5.x, but currently all drive letters need to be upper case for all output paths, which we will fix with the next update.

Best regards,

Robin

Holy crap this is it! :+1: Thanks. But fix it ASAP, please.