Please make PDFCreator available in Windows Store

Just started using Windows10S. Would be nice if PDF Creator comes to the Windows store. It’s not possible to install ‘exe’ files with this version (and that is ok for me).

Hi,

I am afraid this is impossible due to the technical restrictions and guidelines of the Windows Store.

Best regards,

Robin

Dear, as far my knowledge developer are working on it.

I didn’t suggest it is impossible to have any kind of PDF converter in the Windows store,
But there are many guidelines for UWP apps which would require to remove certain features and basically write a new application with a different architecture.

What happens when you stop the files in the Desktop Converter. If this goes well, it should work. Or is it possible that you may not publish the app in the store?

Hi,

I am afraid I don’t understand the first part of the question. We will not /can’t publish the app in the Windows Store in its current state and there are no plans to write a new version for Windows store.

Best regards,

Robin

I mean: Have you guys tried to use the Desktop Bridge? This does not cost much time.

Hi,

not sure, thank you very much for for the tip, I will make sure we look into it.
It might additionally be a license related issue though, we will need to see if it is possible.

Best regards,

Robin