Print from command line

Hello,

I try to print from the command line whit the following code
C:\Progra~1\PDFCreator\pdfcreator.exe /InitializeSettings /PrintFile=“h:\test\tttyyu.jpg” /Outputfile=“h:\test\hans.pdf” /Profile=doop

I have created a profile whit autosave and use FileInput as file name, and designation to h:\test. All combination i have tried, but always the filename of the pdf is set as “Nieuw heel document”.pdf ???

Nobody to help whit this one?

Hi,

sorry for the late reply. Have you tried without the InitializeSettings parameter? I Don’t think it should be used here, or did you add it deliberately?

Best regards

Robin

That's whas a rest from all possibilities that i test. At the moment i can't print any images, not from the command line, not from the GUI, and not from any other program to PDF Create.

Hi,

please go to the “Debug” section of the PDFCreator application settings and try printing the Windows test page and the PDFCreator test page. The PDFCreator test page will not go through the Windows spooler but instead use a predefined
Postscript file. If only the PDFCreator testpage works, there might be a permission issue with your %temp% folder or the %temp%\PDFCreator\spool folder below it.

Best regards

Robin