Receiving Error: 11999

Hello,

I am attempting to help a user that receives an error when emailing out of PDFCreator 2.5.
After setting up the email settings we are able to send test emails but can not send emails with PDFs attached. Every time we try we receive error 11999,
I’ve followed instructions I’ve located here /t/pdfcreator-2-4-0-microsoft-outlook-2003/9508 but it has not helped. The user has outlook 2010. Does anyone have any other ideas? Your help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Cody S.

Hi Cody,

I tried looking up Error 11999 but didn’t really find anything, does it include any kind of error message?

Best regards,

Robin

Hi Robin,

Thank you for looking into this for us. The window that pops up states "An error occurred. 11999 - Unknown error in e-mail client action." Let me know if there is anything else you may need. image
Cody S.

Hi,

were you able to setup the work around with the run script action, but still got the same error, or did you encounter any issues with the configuration? The runs script action will call Outlook just as it would from a command line, so if this doesn’t work, there probably won’t be anything we can do to fix it. If you need assistance in setting the script action, we we will be happy to help you.

Best regards,

Robin

I attempted to do a work around I found on a previous post but that did not work. Could you provide me with the instructions again so I can make sure I’m doing this correctly?
Thank you,
Cody S.

Hi Cody,

sure no problem.
First, disable the “Open Email-Client” action and enable the “run script” action instead of it.
In the run script action, enter the path to your email client (e.g. “C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Office\root\Office16\OUTLOOK.EXE”, but will vary depending on your Outlook version or mail client) and for additional parameters, enter /a. If you have a different Email-Client other than Outlook, please let us know and will try to update the instructions accordingly.

Best regards,

Robin