Run Time Error

I am running Windows 7 (32bit) and have recently installed PDF Creator 1.2.3.  I am able to select documents to print, however, when I try to combine all I receive the following error.

Run Time Error '400'

Form already displayed; can't show modally.

I've tried to delete the print spool and cannot do so from the Print Monitor.  I had to find the file that the documents were in and manually delete.  I've uninstalled and reinstalled several times while rebooting between each reinstall.  Please help.

Thanks,

Tracey

Hi

I know this is an old post but I wondered if a solution was found to the original problem?

We have a Windows 2008 Server running PdfCreator v1.7.3 in server mode and a Java web application running as a Windows service which talks to PdfCreator via COM. The service is running as the System user (with permission to interact with desktop). We are currently seeing the exception:

Form already displayed; can’t show modally.

when trying to convert and print documents.

Hi

I know this is an old post but I wondered if a solution was found to the original problem?

We have a Windows 2008 Server running PdfCreator v1.7.3 in server mode and a Java web application running as a Windows service which talks to PdfCreator via COM. The service is running as the System user (with permission to interact with desktop). We are currently seeing the exception:

Form already displayed; can’t show modally.

when trying to convert and print documents.

Hello,

Our customer signals the same problem:
PDFcreator 1.7.2, clsPDFCreator , cStart, line 50180, error nr 400 Form already displayed; can’t show modally

This customer uses our Access VBA-application where we use clsPDFCreator to generate certain Access-reports as pdf-documents.

Did you find out what caused this error?