Uniformly sizing text fields

I need to make all my text fields the same size. How do I select a group of text fields and resize them to the same size?

Hi,

you can select multiple text fields by holding CTRL while clicking on the text fields in edit mode. You can then drag the corners (of the entire selection) to resize all fields at once. There however is no option to make them all the same size (but if they are the same size to begin with, they will also be after resizing).

Best regards

Robin

CTRL+ clicking text fields does not select multiple fields on the version I have (6). In other pdf editors I've used there was an option to resize all selected fields to the same width, height, or both. This is a very useful tool. Do you expect an enhancement any time in the near future?

Hi,

sorry my mistake, I confused text fields (form elements) with text boxes, I wasn't able to select multiple form elements either. This will probably get enhanced at some point but I honestly don't know (since I am part of the PDFCreator team), if you like you can create a feature suggestion ticket here: http://web.pdfarchitect.org/support

Best regards

Robin

Robin - Thank you so much for the link. I will make a request.

Brent