Version 2.4.1 profile corruption

Good afternoon.
I use PDF Creator through Excel 2016 VBA on Win10 Pro.
It occurred a couple of times the corruption of standard profiles.
I mean, the profiles are still there, but guids and names in the registry are lost, in the settings windows the dropdown shows empty places instead of pdf ones.
Only jpeg and tiff profiles are still there.
After re-install PDF Creator the program turns normal.
I was working with my custom profile, but after the first reinstall I decided to work only with the standard ones.
Comments or suggestions are welcome.

I think I might have the same kind of problem occuring on several computers. I haven’t found any common nominator, but sometimes PDFCreator loses all the self made profiles and also changes the language. I almost seems like PDFCreator restores the default settings. This is a big problem because it activates the “Show progress during conversion” and “Open document” tabs which seem to cause sluggishness and overall instability. This seems to be happening with the 2.4.1 version but I didn’t notice this kind of behavior with the previous version. Any ideas how I could make the settings stick?

We have the same problem, too. We also have the 2.4.1 version and we have configured that the pdf output is saved in a folder.
The user prints the documents on the pdfcreator and it does create the pdfs. When he prints more documents, the pdfcreator looses it’s profiles and does not print any more since we configure the profile again.

The problem is for all users on all workstations.

Any solutions?