clsPDFCreator help

I am attempting to use pdfcreator (pdfcreator version 1.6.1) programmatically (using asp.net 4.0) referencing

PDFCreator.clsPDFCreator

which works fine on windows 7, but on windows servers 2008 (pdfCreator version 1.6.0) I get the error
-
ExceptionMessage: Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID {7F0FA595-F9D4-47AC-99FA-A15AEC9B2FBB} failed due to the following error: 80040154 Class not registered (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80040154 (REGDB_E_CLASSNOTREG)).
ExceptionSource: mscorlib

which is referencing the interop.pdfcreator.dll file - so if I try to register this class I get the error
-
The module 'interop.pdfcreator.dll' was loaded but the entry-point DllRegisterServer was not found.
Make sure that 'interop.pdfcreator.dll' is a valid DLL or OCX file and then try again. 

Is there a known workaround for this to function correctly? thank you for your time.

I'm getting the same symptoms.

In my case both machines are XP.  It works fine on the machine development where Visual Studio is installed.

I get the errors when I move it to the live machine.

I have the same synthoms and I'm not able to registre the dll. How can I solve ?

King Regards