Fail to print all word documents with pdf creator 1.3.1

Hello

I have an issue who happen with all words document (office 2010) I use the following macro who works perfectly with PDFCreator-1_2_3 and always fails with PDFCreator-1_3_1

The problem happen after pdfjob.cPrinterStop PdfCreator process is "Frozen"

Can anybody try it please?

Thanks by advance

Here is the macro:

Sub DoIt()
Set pdfjob = CreateObject("PDFCreator.clsPDFCreator")
NomPdf = "test.pdf"
With pdfjob
If .cstart("/NoProcessingAtStartup") = False Then
MsgBox "Can't initialize PDFCreator.", vbCritical + vbOKOnly, "PrtPDFCreator"
Exit Sub
End If
.cOption("UseAutosave") = 1
.cOption("UseAutosaveDirectory") = 1
.cOption("AutosaveDirectory") = "c:\\"
.cOption("AutosaveFilename") = NomPdf
.cOption("AutosaveFormat") = 0

.cClearCache
End With
Application.ActivePrinter = "PDFCreator"
ActiveDocument.PrintOut copies:=1
Do Until pdfjob.cCountOfPrintjobs = 1
DoEvents
Loop
pdfjob.cPrinterStop = False
Do Until pdfjob.cCountOfPrintjobs = 0
DoEvents
Loop
With pdfjob
.cDefaultprinter = DefaultPrinter
.cClearCache
.cClose
End With
Set pdfjob = Nothing

End Sub

Hello Philip,

I have just downloaded the release  1.3.2 and I confirm it works now,The postcript file was around 3.2Mo and it prints correctly and quickly.

Good work! Many thanks for your quick support.

and thanks for this good Product!

Fg2000fr

Hello,

I think that this is an issue with the file size. We have "added" a bug in 1.3.0 which causes PDFCreator to become really slow with large files. This will be fixed in 1.3.2 which we will release later today. Please give that version a try.

kind regards,
Philip

I believe from what I have read in other posts and what I have expienced my self in running pdfcreator that this is a issue with in the 1.3.0 and 1.3.1 version. I run through a php com object similar to your script that the windows pdfcreator process that gets launched never terminates after the first job goes through. I was unable to find a solution except to downgrade back to 1.2.3 and hope they come up with a fix to this issue. 

Yes I am sure something is wrong

I hope they will fix it, If a developper is reading this post please have a look...try this quick macro with Microsoft Word 2010

like you I downgrade to 1.2.3 and it works perfectly.

I think the following post is around the same issue : http://fr.pdfforge.org/forum/open-discussion/8368-help-pdfcreator-131-printo-pdf-loop-readystate-don%C2%B4t-exit