 How To Apply Custom Restrictions In Pdf Files and Documents?

Hey, dude if you’re facing any problems regarding Locking your PDF Files and Documents or Applying Custom restrictions so I have a solution that will help you. I found a software a few months ago that offers this Custom Restrictions option in PDF Files and that works great. The software is something known as “PDF CHAMP TOOL” It allows me to perform so many operations like restricting users to print PDF files, restricting users to add annotations and so much more. You can use this software in the free trial version or paid version it’s up to you.
Currently, I’m putting down a few steps to help you while the Process:-

1. First of all, you have to download and install this software from any browser.
  2. Afterward, run this software on your system or PC. Now go into the “SET SECURITY” option and then select your file by clicking on the “Browse” option.
  3. After selection you’ll see some checkboxes on the left-hand side of your screen, So they are the “CUSTOM RESTRICTIONS” and you can choose them according to your need.
  4. After selecting Checkboxes now you have to type Your password into the Password Field and then simply Select your output location.
  5. And now click on the “GENERATE PDF” Button.

And that’s it now you can see your PDF file where you saved it.
If you want to download or to see more features of the application you can go on their website.