License Issue with 6

Hey, I purchased three licenses within the past month. After updating, the features I bought were not added back, and I can’t find a place to even put the old license keys.

This is the third time I’ve tried to contact you. Please help.

Hi,

did you purchase PDF Architect 5 licenses in the last month and then installed an update to PDF Architect 6?
PDF Architect licenses are sold as perpetual licenses for the main version they were purchased for, so they won’t work for PDF Architect 6 by default. PDF Architect 6 introduces a subscription/account based license model, which doesn’t require a license key anymore. We do offer free updates from PDF Architect 5 to PDF Architect 6 for everybody who purchased PDF Architect 5 between 2018-02-13 and 2018-03-15 , if you bought in this time, please contact our support (support(at)pdfforge.org) and we will provide a free update for you.

Best regards

Robin

Yeah, I did; they’re being very slow in their replies.

Hi,

last Friday and Monday were bank holidays in Germany, so this will have added some delay, sorry for the wait.
According to our ticket system the issue has been resolved, please let me know if there is still anything we can help with.

Best regards

Robin