No licence number email

I had purchased 3 licences for PDFCreator plus but I had not received the activation email.

What can i do?

Hi,

We experienced an issue with our license server, which has already been resolved. Due to this issue payments made could not be processed. Our payment provider was asked to check for any unprocessed purchases due to the license server outage. Please let us know if you don't receive your key within the next 24 hours.

On the 29th of April I purchased one license of PDF Architect Professional plan and PDF Architect OCR Plan. I activated the license on two computers of mine (work station and laptop). All features worked for a few days, now both the “Professional” and “OCR” features stopped working now on both computers. Although it is shown as being assigned

Hi,

sorry for the trouble.
I am afraid this forum is maintained by the PDFCreator Support Team and we might not be able to help you with your PDF Architect request. In some cases, logging out of your PDF Architect account and back in again seems to solve activation issues, but if it doesn't help please contact the PDF Architect Support.

Best regards

Robin