I use PDFCreator
- with german language
- locally installed on a PC
- which uses also PDF- and PS-devices via Network
- is integrated in a company-network
- and get its Windows-servicepacks and upgrades and patches via automatic installed
Now I have a problem with "automatically" change of language, because I use Scripts for printing in AutoCAD and the scripts use an exactly defined name of paper size:
- For two years, I have to use the english version and defined ""PostScript Custom Page Size" (although PDF Creator is German).
- Last month, there was an update (patches ...) - and the paper size appeared in german: "Benutzerdefinierte Seitengröße für PostScript"
- Today was the next update - it switched back to english.
What happens here? Is there a superposition / conflict of local and network devices?
Thanks for help.