Print of individual pages no longer possible in PDF Architect after update

I had a recent upgrade of PDF Architect Professional (9.0.30.19774), and it is now no longer possible to print individual pages from a PDF file (e.g., pages 3 and 6 out of 7 pages total). If I select pages 3+6 to be printed (range), only pages 1+2 are printed. Also, it is not possible to print an individual page (current page) - here, only page 1 is printed, but not the selected one.

Please help!
Thank you.

1 Like

I too am having the same issues -- where is the customer service for those of us that purchased this product???????????????

1 Like

Same problem here!!!
Please resolve this

1 Like

Hi there,

To contact PDF Architect customer service directly, please use this link:
https://support.pdfarchitect.org/hc/en-us/requests/new

This forum is community driven, meaning 'users are helping users'.

Regardless, I've double-checked printing two pages e.g. 3 and 6 by using 3,6. A range of pages 3 to 6 by using 3 - 6. I'm using PDF Architect version 9.0.34.

I can confirm issues with printing the current page. At least, PDF Architect doesn't behave as I would expect it to. Going to consult with my colleagues and maybe speak to our developers, thereafter.

Brgds
Sascha

1 Like

I have the same problem with a more updated version, has anyone found a support answer?

1 Like

The easiest workaround is to use a different PDF program for printing. There are so many free programs out there.