Problems to activation

Dear friends:

Yesterday I bought a Proffesional Plan, but in the confirmation email received from purchase@upclick.com there isnt any activation code, only a link to download the software.

Also, once I’ve installed PDF Architect, when clic in the activation option, only redirected me to a page to buy the same product.

Can you give me a solution?

Thanks,

Jose Luis

I am experiencing the same problem, Jose Luis. I created a trouble ticket but have yet to get a response.

Hi,

sorry for the trouble. If you purchased the plan, you won't need a license key, but rather log into your PDF Architect account or create one from inside PDF Architect (top right corner):

Best regards

Robin

Bonjour,
je pense que c'est une blague ? pensez vous vraiment que nous n'avons pas essayé toutes les manipulations avant de venir demander de l'aide concernant un problème qui semble fortement vous incomber ?
Moi aussi je rencontre le même souci. Apres l'achat de PDF Professional Plan à 34€ et un malheureux PDF "Extended Protection"à 9,95€ (??)...et malgré être connecté, rien de ce que j'ai acheté n'aparait dans mon compte.
Enfin si, un essai "PDF SING14DAYS" ??
merci d'activer ce que l'on a acheté !

Sorry for the trouble, but please don't speak for others, as in many cases the issue has been solved by providing this information. This forum is run by the PDFCreator support team, so we can only provide basic information on PDF Architect issues. For proper PDF Architect support please create a ticket under https://support.pdfarchitect.org/customer/portal/emails/new
I am sure the PDF Architect support team will be able to help if anything went wrong with creating the account or linking the purchase to it.
The extended download protection is an offer from upclick, who handles the PDF Architect sales for us. You can contact the support at www.upclk.com in case you'd like a refund for this.

Best regards

Robin

Mmm Mmmm je sens que ça va etre ni moi ni moi.
Est ce que Piedetoro votre probleme est résolu ?Et KR7 ?

Hi Robin:

For this purchase I´ve used the same email that I had used in an account created some months ago when I decided to try PDF Architect (with PDF Architect Free).

Now I cant create a new account with the same email, and in my "old" account only appears my "old" product (PDF Architect Free). I´ve refreshed a lot of times in the page of my account, but nothing happens.

What can I do??

Thanks,

Jose Luis

I have the same problem. I purchased a plan with the same email address last Nov 25 and up to now, when I check my account it still only shows Free edition.

Hi,

I'd love to help, but I only know how things are supposed to work and don't have any tools / methods to look into accounts or details if something goes wrong. If you don't get responses to your ticket requests within 5 business days I can contact the PDF Architect Support manager and ask to escalate your cases.
You can also try the live chat available under https://www.pdfforge.org/pdfarchitect/support (not 24/7 though).
Sometimes logging out of the account and back in again seems to have solved similar issues, have you already tried that?
Sorry again for all the trouble.

Best regards

Robin