Support and Downloads for PDF Architekt 5 users

Hello.

I use PDF Architekt 5 with some activated modules. I wanted to install/activate a new module and I saw, that I can’t do this. I have to buy a totaly new program. Why?

Regards,
Tomi

Hi Tomi,

you can still install and activate any modules you have previously purchased, but it is no longer possible to purchase modules for PDF Architect 5. Main reason is the licensing system is being moved to accounts. Did you already purchase the module and now can’t enter the activation key?

Best regards

Robin

Hello Robin.

Thank you for you answer. I understand. I have no problems with the modules, I wanted to buy a new one. I have to say that I find it very bad that I can not buy this anymore. I have a working version (PDF Architect 5) and I wanted to continue using it. Now I can not do certain things, I wanted to expand a module.

I would also buy the new version if buying the program would also mean getting updates. Now the plan only looks like this when you order a subscription. When I buy a program entirely, I expect full support.

With best wishes,
Tomi

Hi Tomi,

any minor version updates are included in the perpetual versions as well (e.g. you can update to PDF Architect 5.1 with your current license), the subscription/account based model additionally covers main version upgrades, so if PDF Architect 7 is released and you have an active subscription, you will be able to update to this without any additional charge.
Support is also included in any license model, but limited to a year in the perpetual edition. Which modules did you purchase so far and which one would you like to add? I will try to find a individual solution for your issue.

Best regards

Robin

Hello Robin,

thank you for the answer and the explanations. I understand the idea behind a license purchase and a subscription-friendly version. I have PDF Architect 5 (5.0.28.34044 64-bit). I have the modules Convert, Secure. Now I wanted to activate the module “edit”.

If I buy the license version PDF Architect 6, are all modules already present?

Best Regards,
Tomi