Installing PDF Creator on Windows7, the program chose a path for the temporary files that belonged to another user. Even running under elevated privilege did not help.
This is now resolved, by making a change in the Registry :
1. From the Windows startmenu, select 'Run...' (or Windows key+R)
2. Type 'regedit' and hit enter
3. Locate the PDF Creator registry entries in:
4. Locate the key 'Printer Temppath'
5. Modify this to a path you have full access to
Hope this helps someone else out there!
I have tried following your directions and if I did it right I still get the error.
I located the Printer Temppath, highlighted and then went to Edit/Permissions and made sure all users have Full Control.
Once I restart my computer it will work for a few times and then ol' faithful comes back to haunt me.
PrinterTemppath: ' PDFCreator\\'='C:\\Users\\Scott\\AppData\\Local\\Temp\\PDFCreator\\'
There is a problem when trying to access this drive or directory!
Thanks sooo much
Thanks... I HAD the same problem before
after doing the changes you've mentioned it is OKAY now